DEMOLITION & REMOVAL OF MODULAR BUILDING
DEADLINE: JUNE 18, 2018 2:00 P.M.
The First Nations Technical Institute is seeking sealed individual tenders on its decommissioned modular residence. Located on the Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory at 290 Airport Road.
The following information is offered:
- The total size of the residence is approximately 6,500 square feet
- It is a wooden framed structure, vinyl sided with a flat membrane roof
Scope of Work
The contractor is expected to:
- completely remove the units and any debris from the site, &
- decommission water & septic tanks, &
- supply and maintain own equipment & personnel.
The following items should be included with your tender submission:
- Cost for equipment & labour – FNTI to pay real cost of tipping fees with chits provided
- Proof of liability insurance
- Proof of Workmen’s Compensation coverage
E-mail bids to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Randy Maracle)
Hand deliver to main reception:
3 Old York Road,
Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory
Please mark your envelope “FNTI TENDER #2018-06. Bids will not be accepted by email, fax, or phone.
Deadline for submission is June 18 at 2:00 P.M. Local Prevailing Time.
The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.