FNTI is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for our Approved Maintenance Organization in support of our First Peoples’ Aviation Technology - Flight Program.
Key responsibility’s include but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing maintenance or elementary work using the most recent methods, techniques, practices, parts, materials, tools, equipment and test apparatus, in accordance with applicable standards, practices and specifications.
- Ensures that all aircraft or aircraft component maintenance follows manufacturers recommendations as stated in Canadian Aviation Regulations.
- Completing and certifying all log books, worksheets, work orders, work cards and other associated documentation.
- Determining the withdrawal of aircraft from service, as required.
- Recommending capital equipment requirements and upgrades.
- Researching and complying with Service Bulletins, Service Letters and Airworthiness Directives, as applicable.
- Performing purchasing and stores (inventory) control, including purchasing materials and supplies, in accordance with FNTI’s Finance policy and the Maintenance Policy Manual, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.